|Packaging Type||HDPE Carboy|
|Packaging Size||50 kgs/220 Kgs|
|Usage/Application||Used against acetic acid 1:1 in textile industry|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
· Approximately 90% reduction in COD in comparison to acetic acid.
· Assures consistent results in all types of materials such as viscose, jari, nylon, cationic by nylon, cotton, polyester etc.
· Very less odour.
· Works even in hard water.
· No fumes generated thus ensuring labour’s health.
· Economical compared to acetic acid.
· No yellowing of shades in case of white. stable up to 160-170°C
View Complete details